Inspiring gratitude quotes that are sure to help shift your perspective toward what’s already great about you life and elevate your spirits!
Would you love to experience greater ease, flow, and abundance in your life? If so, gratitude is the pathway that will take you there!
By practicing gratitude, we change our entire magnetic field and attract opportunities for greater abundance and joy into our lives.
In other posts you may have read here on my blog, I’ve discussed powerful truths about the benefits of gratitude, and how to practice gratitude during times of adversity.
But sometimes, we’re all in need of a little inspiration to help shift us into a gratitude-focused mindset that will hopefully stay with us throughout our day!
And so, to help you do this, here are 18 of my favorite, most inspiring gratitude quotes that are sure to help shift your perspective toward what’s already great about you life, and elevate your spirits!
- “Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” – Zig Ziglar
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
- “When you give and carry out acts of kindness, it’s as though something inside your body responds and says, ‘Yes, this is how I ought to feel.” – Rabbi Harold Kushner
- “It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Gratitude opens the door to…the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin Armstrong
- “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” – Victor Hugo
- “The struggle ends when gratitude begins.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “My day begins and ends with gratitude.” – Louise Hay
- “Do not resent your place in the story. Do not imagine yourself elsewhere. Do not close your eyes and picture a world without thorns, without shadows, without hawks. Change this world. Use your body like a tool meant to be used up, discarded, and replaced. Better every life you touch. We will reach the final chapter.” – ND Wilson
- “Gratitude puts us in harmony with the very source that’s breathing us, the very power that gives us life.” – Mary Morrissey
And that is the Power of Gratitude
Notice that the common thread in all of the above gratitude quotes, from all these different great thinkers, is that practicing gratitude increases abundance, internal peace and happiness, and decreases suffering.
And remember: Gratitude is a practice, one each of us can aim to focus on and bring more of into our lives on a daily basis!
By being grateful for what we have in this life, we will attract more of what we want, and will become the best versions of ourselves.
And now, one last thing…I have a gift for YOU!
Shift Into a Frequency of Gratitude and Amplify Your Abundance with this FREE Guided Meditation from Mary Morrissey
- Generate an instant wave of gratitude for yourself and your life – even if it’s only the ability to walk through this day, to see the sky, or to see the smile on a stranger’s face. A grateful heart is a wealthy heart!
- Shift your focus away from what seems to be missing or wrong, so that you’re more easily able to direct your awareness toward what you would love to expand and experience more of in your life.
Begin to see golden opportunities that were here all along, but you simply weren’t able to see them from the frequency of fear, doubt, worry and criticism. Gratitude is an open door to a happier, to a healthier, and to a wealthier life!